Discovering and giving solution to plumbing problem at its early stage is the best way to avoid the more serious and expensive plumbing problems. There might be some plumbing issue that you easily fix on your own, but there are plumbing crisis that needs the expertise of a licensed Bunbury plumber. At times, there are problems in your plumbing system that seems so ordinary that it doesn’t require the services of a plumber until you got a flooded basement due to busted pipes.
Here are the five signs that suggest that you need to call your favourite plumber, asap even you think you are skilled to handle it on your own.
- There is not hot water, at all! Lack of hot water seems to be an ordinary plumbing problem that doesn’t require the services of a professional plumber especially there is someone in the house that is a hot water hog. But getting no hot water at all is a sign of serious problem in your hot water heater. Fixing a gas hot water heater needs could be hazardous because of the natural gas. That is why if you are not trained and skilled in handling hot water heater you should not attempt to repair or install one. It would be much better if you call a professional plumber to do the work to prevent accident that could damage your property endanger yourself and your loved ones.
- Faucet won’t stop dripping. Dripping faucet is an ordinary plumber problem. It is experienced by almost everybody who has a faucet, most of the time it just need a basic repair like replacing the washer. However, if you are experiencing a non-stop faucet drip even after the basic repairs, then you should call the services of your favourite residential plumber Bunbury. A faucet that keeps dripping could be a sign of a more serious plumbing problem. An experienced plumber can detect the underlying problem with not difficulty.
- You got a clogged up toilet. Clogged toilet seems to be another ordinary plumbing problem, but clogged toilet can be messy and unhealthy. If your clogged toilet cannot be unclogged but a plunger or snake and other home remedies, then you should call a professional plumber. A clogged toilet that left untreated for too long is unhealthy and may cause health problems to you and your family members.
- Frozen pipes. This annoying plumbing problem only occurs during winter. Of course, you can thaw the frozen pipes on your own but to be on the safe side you, call a plumber to so that he could check for cracks, leaks, or bursts. A busted pipe is a major plumbing mess that could cost you a lot of money.
- Low water pressure or no water flow at all. If you often experience low water pressure to no water at all, you should consult your favourite plumber because it is an indicator that there is an underlying bigger problem in your plumbing system. Have it fix immediately before it snowballed into something big.